Earn credits to use towards your out of pocket costs
Available to members in the High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP), Consumer Driven Health Plan (CDHP) and Value Plan
You can earn an incentive credit by taking part in in Aetna’s new biometric screening program. And you’ll find out useful information about your health.
Check out the biometric program details below.
Biometric screenings give you important information on certain health risk factors, like:
- Total cholesterol
- Blood pressure
- Waist circumference
- Five times more likely to become diabetic.
- Two to three times more likely to have a cardiovascular event.
By understanding your risk for developing Metabolic Syndrome, you can make lifestyle changes to reduce or eliminate your risk.
* Source: Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health: http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/ms/
Aetna’s High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP), Consumer Driven Health Plan (CDHP) and Value Plan subscribers and their covered spouses are eligible to participate. Participation in the biometric screening program is optional. You won’t be charged for the screening if you schedule it at a Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center.If you’re an HDHP, CDHP or Value plan member and complete the biometric screening, you could receive a:
- A $75 deposit to your Health Savings Account (HSA) on the HDHP*
- A $50 credit to the medical fund on the CDHP per enrollee
- A $50 health incentive credit on the Value Plan per enrollee
- An additional $50 credit for your eligible spouse, up to an annual family limit of $100 on the CDHP and Value Plan
- An additional $75 deposit for your eligible spouse, up to the annual family limit of $150 on the HDHP.*
Members in other Aetna plans can speak with their doctor about getting these important preventive tests but will not be eligible for incentive credits.
*HDHP members must also complete the Health Risk Assessment.
You can make an appointment for your screening at a Quest Diagnostic Patient Service Center by calling 855-623-9355 or by visiting My.QuestforHealth.com.
All members must register to schedule a screening by visiting My.QuestforHealth.com. First time users must register by entering the registration key: aetnafed. The Aetna WID is your Aetna Member ID found on your member ID card. For Spouses, please add an ‘S’ at the end of your Aetna Member ID (example W123456789S).
Please Note: My.QuestforHealth.com will not be available until 2/1/2021 to schedule an appointment.
If you’re not located within 20 miles of a Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center, ask your doctor to complete a form. You can access a custom Physician Results Form* by visiting My.QuestforHealth.com after you register.
You can return the completed Form to Quest by fax (844-560-5221) or uploading to My.QuestforHealth.com. Uploading the Form will speed up the process and ensure your results are delivered quickly.
Within a few weeks of your screening, you’ll receive a "My 5 to Health Profile" which tells you about metabolic syndrome and gives you important information on your risk factors.
*2021 Physician form - Laboratory results must be collected between 01/01/2021 and 12/31/2021 to be accepted and to earn appropriate incentive.