Tools and resources to manage your health and budget.
Dig deeper with the tools below and get smart about your health choices!
Find a doctor and tools to manage your health.
Use the buttons below to read about our member tools:
Find a Doctor, Dentist or Hospital
Use the Provider Search directory when you need to find doctors, dentists, hospitals, and other providers that accept your plan.
Remember, using doctors that participate in the Aetna network gives you the most value. Aetna networks are among the largest in the country. So, chances are your doctor is already there. You can check right now!
- Step 1: Visit Aetna.com/dsepublic/#/fehbp to "START A NEW SEARCH."
- Step 2: Follow the prompts. You can search by zip code, doctor name, specialty, hospital affiliation, gender — you choose how to search.
- Step 3: When prompted for your plan type, select the network based on which plan you are interested in.
After you enroll, you will be able to enter Provider Search through the secure member website, which prefills your plan information, making your search even easier!
Helpful information about your doctor
To make an informed decision, the provider search tool gives you helpful information about a doctor:
- Network status
- Office locations
- Maps and driving directions
- Hospital affiliations
- Board certifications
- Quality designations
- Languages spoken
- Identifying providers offering telemedicine
- Patient ratings and reviews
The provider search tool is updated six days per week, so you have the latest on participating doctors and facilities.
Your Aetna member website lets you save time, avoid guesswork, and make informed decisions about your health. You’ll be able to:
- Connect with care
- Find in-network doctors, pharmacies, labs, hospitals, and urgent care centers
- Access your ID card
See coverage and costs
- View your health plan summary and get information about what’s covered
- Track spending and progress toward meeting your deductibles for you and your family
- Estimate and compare costs
- View claim details and pay your claims
- Learn about drug information and side effectss
- Estimate and compare costs
- Find pharmacy and refill prescriptions
- Take health survey
- Get healthy living tips. Print records of preventive shots and checkups
- Get health reminders to keep you at your best
Register and log in after you enrollHave your Aetna Member ID card ready.
- Step 1: Go to Aetna.com
- Step 2: Select the “Register now” link
- Step 3: Follow the simple prompts
Enter the zip code where you live or work to find rates in that area.
Get care anytime, anywhere
- Your plan gives you access to virtual care by U.S. board-certified providers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year by web, phone, and the Aetna Health℠ app
- Doctors can diagnose, treat, and even prescribe medicine for common conditions like the flu, sinus infections, sore throats, rashes and more
- Telehealth consultations are available to for the following specialties through our telehealth vendor, Teladoc Health:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW)
Get started at: Teladoc.com/Aetna or call 1-855-835-2362.
Teladoc Health® is not available to all members. Teladoc Health and Teladoc Health physicians are independent contractors and are not agents of Aetna. Visit Teladoc.com/Aetna for a complete description of the limitations of Teladoc Health services. Teladoc Health and the Teladoc Health logo are registered trademarks of Teladoc Health, Inc.
If you or someone you know is in emotional distress, you may not know where to turn. But there’s plenty of support available to you.AetnaBehavioralHealth.com provides information to:
- Check your emotional well-being Improve your mood with self-check tools
- Find helpful healthy-living tips
- Find caregiver support and resources
- Watch inspirational videos
- Read empowering stories
- Connect with your community
You can access mental well-being counseling via telehealth/virtual sessions. These sessions are available with psychiatrists, social works, marriage counselors and more and the cost is the same as an in-person office visit.
Prior to receiving services, confirm your mental health telehealth eligibility by checking for plan details or calling the number on your ID card.
Table of contact information for provider groups in your area. Availability: Provider: To schedule a session: Ages: Nationwide Teladoc Health® 1-866-991-2103
13+ Nationwide Array at Home 1-800-442-8938
5+ Nationwide Telemynd 1-866-991-2103
5+ Nationwide Alma Health HelloAlma.com/Aetna 5+ Nationwide CVS MinuteClinic® 1-855-417-2486
18+ Nationwide Brightside 1-415-360-3348
18+ Nationwide MDLIVE 1-855-824-2170
18+ Nationwide Headway Health Headway.co 18+ Nationwide Meru Health MeruHealth.com/sign-up/Aetna/ 18+
Under The Affordable Care Act, coverage of certain preventive services, including contraceptives, must be provided without member cost share. If your prescriber believes that a non-formulary contraceptive is medically necessary for you, your prescriber may request an exception. Please ask your provider to complete the Contraception Exception Form (PDF) to determine if the product is medically necessary. For more information on the Contraception Exception Process, please access this link (PDF).
You can learn more about contraception resources and reproductive rights at these websites:
Please contact OPM if you have difficulty accessing contraceptive coverage or other reproductive health by contacting email@example.com.
Aetna Clinical Policy Bulletins (CPBs)
These are detailed documents that explain how we make coverage decisions for members under our health benefits plans. The CPB determines which medical, dental, pharmacy and behavioral health technologies and services that are covered.
Staying healthy is important. So is keeping track of your benefits. But managing it all isn’t easy.
The Aetna Health app can help. Download it now to:
- Find in-network providers near you and search by location or specialty
- View your benefits and coverage details specific to your plan
- Compare cost estimates for doctor visits and procedures
- Receive personalized reminders to help improve your health
- View and pay claims for your whole family
- Track spending and progress toward meeting your deductible
- Access your ID card whenever you need it
Discover a smarter, simpler way to manage your health and benefits. Download the Aetna Health app — so you can make the most of your benefits and take control of your health.
Find out more about the features and benefits of the Aetna Health App by accessing the Aetna.com website and watching a video about the app.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.